|Configure Dial-Up Networking for
- Click Start, point to Programs, point to Accessories, and then
click Dial-Up Networking.
- By default, there are no entries in the phone book. Click OK to
add a new entry. If you are reinstalling DUN, there may be existing
phone book entries. To create a new entry, click New.
- Type sitestar.net for the phone book entry name to identify this
connection. Click Next.
- Click any of the check boxes that apply for this connection to
select them, and then click Next. If you are unsure whether any of
these check boxes apply, see the RAS server administrator.
- Type the phone number for sitestar.net, click Next, and then
- Click Dial to connect.
29 West Main Street, Martinsville, VA 24112
PO Box 1126, Martinsville, VA 24114
Tel: (276) 666-9533 or (800)
766-6861 or Fax: (276) 666-9534