|Internet Explorer v5.0 Cookie
- Load Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools, then select Internet Options.
- Click on the tab labeled Security.
- Click on the button labeled Custom Level.
- You will then be presented with a multitude of options. Scroll
down until you see the ones that mention cookies.
- Per-session cookies disappear as soon as Internet Explorer is
closed, while ordinary cookies are stored on your hard drive more
permanently. From here you can disable one or both. It is usually a
good idea to leave per-session cookies enabled because many websites
- When done, click OK to go back to the Security tab.
- From there, click OK again to finalize the changes
29 West Main Street, Martinsville, VA 24112
PO Box 1126, Martinsville, VA 24114
Tel: (276) 666-9533 or (800)
766-6861 or Fax: (276) 666-9534