|The AutoDialer is what makes Explorer connect to the internet for you
when it is loaded. If you ever see a Connect To sitestar.net window pop
up when you launch Explorer, or if your phone is automatically dialed
when Explorer is launched, then this feature is already enabled.
Otherwise, follow these instructions to turn this feature on.
- Load Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools, then select Internet Options.
- Click on the tab labeled Connection.
- If you see nothing under Dial-up Settings, then this is why it is
currently disabled. Click Add. Otherwise, skip to Step 8.
- The first dialog you will see will ask you for the name of the
computer you are dialing. Enter sitestar.net into the box and click
- Now you will be asked for the phone number to dial into. Enter the
area code and the number in the respective boxes. If you do not know
which local access number to use, click
here. Once this has been entered, click Next.
- You will now be told that the connection configuration is
complete. Click Finish.
- You will now see sitestar.net listed as a default connection in
the Dial-up Settings list. Click on the option that says Always Dial
My Default Connection.
- Click on the button labeled Settings.
- In the window that comes up, enter your username and password
under Dial-up Settings. Click the Properties button immediately to
the right of the Username field.
- In the new window, click on the Server Types tab.
- Only two things here should be checked: Enable Software
Compression and TCP/IP. Everything else should NOT be checked. Click
on the TCP/IP Settings button.
- Only one thing needs to be changed here. Select Specify Name
Server Addresses. In the Primary DNS field input the number
18.104.22.168 and put 22.214.171.124 under Secondary DNS. Click OK.
- Click OK on the Settings screen. This will place you back into the
Internet Options again.
- Click OK here as well. Close down Internet Explorer.
- When you restart IE, it will prompt you to dial into sitestar.net.