- Load Outlook Express.
- Click on the menu item Tools, then click on Accounts.
- In the Accounts window, you will see several tabs. Make sure
that the tab labeled Mail is the one selected.
- You should see one item in the list called "mail.sitestar.net".
If there are others, use the Remove button to delete them. If
there is nothing in the list, click here.
- Click once on "mail.sitestar.net" so that it is
highlighted. Then click on the Properties button on the right.
- This will bring up a window titled "mail.sitestar.net
Properties". There are several tabs in this window, such
as General, Servers, Connection, et al. Click on the Servers
- If the option "Log on using secure password
authentication" is checked, then this is the problem.
Click on it in order to remove the check mark.
- This particular problem is now solved. Click OK to save,
then click the Close button of the Internet Accounts window.
29 West Main Street, Martinsville, VA 24112
PO Box 1126, Martinsville, VA 24114
Tel: (276) 666-9533 or (800)
766-6861 or Fax: (276) 666-9534