Configure Your Dialer
- Open the Modem control panel
- Make sure the port is set to the "Internal Modem" at the
top of the window next to Connect via.
- Select the "iMac Internal 56k" modem for the Modem pop
- Select sound on or off and the proper type of Dialing (tone or
- Open the TCP/IP control panel and select PPP in the Connect via
pop up menu
- Select PPP Server IP addressing in the Configure pop-up menu.
- Enter the Name Server Addresses Search Domain. Our name servers are
22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 and the domain is sitestar.net.
- Open the Remote Access control panel
- Enter the user name, password and dial up phone number which
should be provided by your ISP.
29 West Main Street, Martinsville, VA 24112
PO Box 1126, Martinsville, VA 24114
Tel: (276) 666-9533 or (800)
766-6861 or Fax: (276) 666-9534